Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 2, 2012

0

How to Make Money On Twitter Using Sponsoredtweet.com

  • Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 2, 2012
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Share

  • There are lots of opportunities spread around the web for earning decent online income, some use ptc and some use affiliate marketing etc etc, but there is another aspect which you can use to earn online, which is TWITTER.

    Twitter is also a world known social networking website which works on the base of tweeting. If I give you my personal opinion about twitter then it's the wonderful website I have ever seen on web, I like it more than facebook, if you search online you will get lots of ways to earn through twitter, but there's a sure shot method which can earn you some decent income every month, this process totally depends upon how many followers you currently have.

    While searching online last week I came across a website called sponsoredtweets.com , it's the best website which introduce you to advertisers who wants to advertise their product through twitter, you will be paid per tweet you made.

    You should atleast have 100 followers to start working with them, there is also a referral program which you can use to earn some extra money.

    Click here to join Sponsored Tweets



    SponsoredTweets referral badge
    Review about my next post:
    In my next post I am going to upload a tool which is used to upload single post on multiple forums at the same time, it's a very important tool for your blog, I request everyone not to miss this, please subscribe my blog via feedburner and get updates directly to your inbox.

    0 Responses to “How to Make Money On Twitter Using Sponsoredtweet.com”

    Đăng nhận xét

    Subscribe